Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Halaby's Go To Tallahassee


My sister calls her blog Halaby's Go Upstate, but this weekend, then left the upstate of South Carolina and came all the way to Tallahassee....just to see me!! I finally got to talk to Maddie (my niece, in utero), got some major kisses and QT with Quinn, and some fun laughs and talks with Barbie & Jalal. This weekend was a total blast, and even nasty, wet, cold weather couldn't bring us down! It may have changed our plans slightly, but we adapted.

Quinn decided to sing along with Daddy & Uncle Wade's intense Guitar Hero game.


Quinn got to help Uncle Wade collect eggs and feed the chickens.


He LOVED sitting on Uncle Wade's motorcycle.


However, the experience was not complete until he had on his sunglasses.


Q got a little playground time...


And even got to visit the dinosaurs at the local museum.


Can you tell who the star of the show was this past weekend? I can't help it...I love taking this handsome boy's picture! (Stay tuned for some nice family shots of him with his beautiful mama & handsome daddy.) This weekend was so much fun for all of us. I can't wait until the next time we're all together.



No comments:

Post a Comment