Friday, June 4, 2010

Five Question Friday


The Girl Creative


I'm participating in Mama M's Five Question Friday again, and I welcome any new blog friends from The Girl Creative's New Friend Friday. Glad you've decided to visit!

1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?  If I got to go back, I would probably either do nursing or radiology. But I would have to take some photography classes, too. Oh, to do it all over again would be wonderful!

2. What do you love most about your home? Well, since we are looking at buying a house and moving in the somewhat near future, there are only a few things I love about the current one. Mostly, I love the supercheap rent (wish we could get a mortgage payment like that!!) and I love the privacy. I'm praying that our new place would have at least as much privacy as we have now.

3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?  I love to read!!! Depends on my mood what type I like to read, but anything from novels to biographies, theology, classics, etc. One of my favorite books of all time: Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.

4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten? Hmm...a mussel. I'm not even sure why I did it. I'm just now starting to really enjoy seafood, and this mussel incident was several years ago. I don't remember if it was a dare or what, but I do know it was at a chinese buffet (should have been my first clue) and it was disgusting. Like snot. Never again.

5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be? Oh my...this is a tough one. Can it be an older show? I'm thinking I would like to be Caroline Ingalls on Little House on the Prairie. I mean, who wouldn't want strapping Charles Ingalls as a husband?



Well, there you have it. Happy Friday.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck on buying a house..best time to do it now....I like the little house in the prairie too.
    Happy new friend Friday!
    Following your blog, come follow mine and say hi!
    XOXO
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete