Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ketchup


Wow. It's been A WHILE. Figured it's time to work on "ketchin' up" on the 'ole blog. In some ways, not much has happened in the last few months, and in other ways, it seems like A LOT has happened. The biggest news, I'm growing a baby girl in my belly!!

Wade and I have stayed busy with work, church stuff, and house-hunting. The house-hunting has been less than successful, but we're not stressed about it. We have no deadline/lease, etc. to be out of our rental place, so at this point, with "baby girl" expected in October, we figure we will probably just wait until the new year to resume the hunt. We'll get settled with our precious girl, and then find our perfect starter home.

I'm going to do my best to get back to blogging, mostly because this is the best way for me to remember things that we've done, places we've been, etc. My "journal" of sorts....stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment