Monday, May 7, 2012

Emery-6 months old



So hard to believe my baby girl is already 6 months old! That's 1/2 a year! We are halfway through her first year, and while I'm so proud of her when she grows and learns new things, I keep asking her to slow down, because it's going by so quickly. I try to treasure each and every moment. I don't mind waking up with her in the middle of the night. I know one day soon, she won't need me to wake up with her. I don't mind carrying her (even though she's heavy), because before long, she won't need me to carry her. I'm treasuring each moment and milestone, and yet, I love to see her learn new things. So, at 6 months old, these are Emery's stats.

-18 lbs. 3 oz.
-27" long
-no solids yet, but is learning to hold/use her sippy cup
-wearing 3-6 month clothes, but not for much longer
-no teeth yet, but working on them
-sitting up unassisted for brief periods before toppling over
-loves her exersaucer, and loves to bounce
-so VERYCLOSE to crawling, it's scary
-mostly sleeps through the night, with a waking 1-2 times to eat
-flew on a plane for the first time this month
-saw MANY, MANY exciting things in our nation's capital
-says "mamamama" when she cries...cutest thing in the world
-plays "bashful" when someone talks to her


Emery's first 6 months...



Can't wait to see what the next 6 months brings for my girl!!


No comments:

Post a Comment