Friday, January 8, 2010

Biloxi Bound


Mike & Shirley (Wade's parents) have been wanting to take us to Biloxi, MS for a while now. I've never been, and Wade hasn't been in several years. Since Mike & Shirley are regulars, they always get free rooms and coupons for free food, so they are hooking us up this weekend! They got us a room at the Isle of Capri, and they are driving so we don't have to pay for gas. I'm not much on gambling, but I may try my hand at the slots (with a VERY small limit). It will be nice just to get away for the night, and see somewhere new. Now, for finding ALL of my warm clothes....the high in Biloxi tomorrow is supposed to be 34 degrees. Maybe we should go somewhere warm.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog! I can't wait to read more about you!

    And although my official position is that I'm Baptist and I don't ever gamble, you should totally try playing roulette. That's all I'm saying!

    ReplyDelete