Friday, February 26, 2010

Madigan Ruth Halaby


She's here! My precious niece is finally here. After a quick and painful labor, Maddie arrived Saturday, February 20th, at 1:44 p.m., absolutely perfect. I'm so thankful that my sister allowed me to be a part of the special moment, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. And as big brother Quinn says about baby Maddie, "it's so cute!!" in the most high-pitched squeal ever, she really is adorable.

Here is the beautiful 8 lb. 1 oz., 21 in. long baby girl.

WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD!!!

Our first glimpse. The doctor said he needed to start charging by the pound.





Me & my girl, for the first time...


Perfection.


Beautiful mama & baby girl.


Proud Grammy & big brother


Maddie's first bath. She was mad.


Big brother Quinn holding baby Maddie.


So sweet.


All dressed up...ready to go home.


What an angel!


Sleepy girl.


Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him. Psalm 127:3



1 comment:

  1. tory burchはファッションと実用性が相まって出来上がったものです!技術革新とエレガントさが随所に現れている!すごく人気が高いです!いろいろなモデルさんがこのニューユークのブランド品を愛用しています!例えば、日本の梨花さんがトリーバーチ トートをよく使っています!彼女からの評判が高いです!フォーマルにも普段使いにも活躍できるバッグです!

    ReplyDelete