Monday, January 24, 2011

Sanctity of Life

This past Saturday marked the 38th anniversary of the Supreme Court ruling of Roe v. Wade. This ruling essentially legalized abortion in the United States of America. With this ruling, women throughout the nation were given the "choice" to voluntarily kill their unborn child.

There are many mistakes our nation, as a whole, has made, but this is one of the greatest. Life begins at conception.

My good friend linked to this video on Facebook, and I just had to share it. A beautiful look at the miracle of God's creation, life.

1 comment:

  1. At close to 20 weeks pregnant, I should have known better than to watch that video! It made me get teary eyed.

    What an amazing video. I wish every pregnant woman had to watch something like that.

    ReplyDelete