Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Blog Relocation

re⋅lo⋅cate  /riˈloʊkeɪt, ˌriloʊˈkeɪt/ [ree-loh-keyt, ree-loh-keyt] -cat⋅ed, -cat⋅ing.
–verb (used with object) 1. to move (a building, company, etc.) to a different location: plans to relocate the firm to Houston.

–verb (used without object) 2. to change one's residence or place of business; move: Next year we may relocate to Denver.

Origin:
1825–35, Americanism; re- + locate

Related forms:

re⋅lo⋅ca⋅tion, noun


Just in case the title was confusing for anyone. I've decided to move my Blog to Blogger. I've used Wordpress for a little while, and although I've been on a "blog hiatus" for a couple of months, I'm thinking that Blogger is more up my alley. For past blogs about our uber-exciting lives, I'll leave up the old blog for a while at trishandwade.wordpress.com

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Give me more!! I miss my seester! Thinking of you as we watch Wheel of Fortune from Sea World.

    ReplyDelete