Saturday, August 1, 2009

Saturday Morning Treasures

Got a late start this morning...we didn't leave the house until about 7:15. The last few weeks we haven't been finding good deals until later in the morning anyway, so this wasn't a big deal. Not a great day, but not awful either.
Here are a few of my finds:

Fun little never burned candles in different types of glasses (a mini martini glass, wine glass, etc.). All 6 for $1.00



A little "knit kit" with instructions on all different knitting projects. This is one of those things on my "to learn" list. It even has needles in it!



And my favorite for the day: The clear apothecary glass was only 50 cents, and the awesome amber-colored canister was only $1! I love them! I haven't decided what to do with them yet, but I'm sure I'll come up with something.



I also found a couple of books for 25 cents each, and hubby found several treasures of his own.

I also wanted to share my favorite finds from a couple of weeks ago.

2 Fireking bowls (1 in green & 1 in blue) and a vintage Pyrex dish in "flamingo pink". I love them!



Well, those are my treasures! We may skip next week, but who knows. I can't wait until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hey - I love where you do your photos - pretty and nice lighting! Oh, and I have two apothecary jars like that. I store cotton balls in one and handmade soaps in the other.

    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete