Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Deeper Still

This past weekend, I had the opportunity to attend the Deeper Still Conference, put on by LifeWay Bookstores. One word: AMAZING. Beth Moore, Priscilla Shirer, and Kay Arthur...all in one place! This conference was a much needed "refreshing encouragement" for me, and I learned so much from these awesome ladies. Kay taught on "the REST of faith", teaching from Hebrews and how important it is, especially in these times, to be grounded in the Word of God. Priscilla spoke on God's greatness and how He sees and is able to do "beyond beyond" what we need or ask for, Ephesians 3:20-21. And last, Beth wrapped it all up with "spiritual discernment" and not being "punked" by the works of the enemy. I can't wait for the next time I get to soak up more of these women's teachings, and in the meantime, I will continue going "Deeper Still" with Jesus.

Make sure to scroll to the bottom to pause the music on the playlist if you want to watch the video.

Deeper Still - Orlando from Rich Kalonick on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. I did this as a bible study through a church we visited up here. It was good. Priscilla Shirer is so funny! They are all very great speakers!

    ReplyDelete