Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, YouTube!

YouTube posted its first video five years ago today, so in honor of the 5th birthday, I'm going to post 5 of my all-time favorite YouTube videos. And trust me, picking just five is tough for me!

A couple of these are repost's for me, but they still make me laugh everytime. Don't forget to pause the music player at the bottom. Enjoy!

David After Dentist


Single Ladies Devastation


Blood


Scarlett Takes a Tumble


Atlanta Grape Lady



And the last two, because who can resist laughing when someone falls (and yes, I know it's not very nice!)

Laughter...good medicine.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I hope David's parents show him that video when he gets older so he never experiments with alcohol or drugs. Geeeeez! I've never seen a little kid like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. David after the dentist is one of the funniest things I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete