Friday, June 25, 2010

Finally Friday!!

This has been one LONG week, and I'm so glad it's finally Friday!



New Friend Fridays


I'm participating in Mama M's Five Question Friday again, and I welcome any new blog friends from The Girl Creative's New Friend Friday. Thanks for stopping by!

1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument? Does an iPod count?? I own a guitar, and I can play about 3 chords on it. I wish I could play it more than that, and I could probably do it if I just put the time and effort into it. I "played" the clarinet in middle school, and I use "played" loosely. I played enough to get by, and I think I enjoyed the idea of being in the marching band more than actually playing the clarinet, so once I realized that my "faking it" would probably be revealed before too much longer, I decided to spare my reputation and quit.


2. What is your pet peeve while driving? Just one?? People that cut me off, people that tailgate me, people that don't pay attention, people that drive too slow, people whose brake lights are burnt out, etc. Ok, I don't really enjoy driving all that much, at least where other people are on the road. I do it because I have to.


3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services?  Spa service, hands down. I don't really mind housekeeping, but it sure would be nice to get a massage any time I wanted!


4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or high school dance?  Not any song in particular (because anyone that knows me knows I'm horrible at knowing who sings what song, even if I can sing every word to it) but when I hear certain 80's songs, all I think about is Skate City. There are certain songs that take me back to couple skates, the races, and shoot-the-duck roller skating within the first few notes of the song.


5. What song best represents your life right now? This one has stumped me. I'll have to get back to this one.


3 comments:

  1. Hello! I am a new follower from New Friend Friday, so glad to have found your great blog. I look forward to reading more. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Eloise
    Mommy2TwoGirls
    http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you and I are both clarinet fakers?!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know you follow along. It is so fun seeing who is out there! I love being a lurker too, hehe. I do it often!!

    ReplyDelete