Sunday, October 18, 2009

We made it! 1 year...



1 year ago today, Wade & I were preparing to stand before one another and pledge our lives to each other in the act of marriage. The day had finally arrived, and there we stood...the perfect weather (minus the wind!), at a perfect beach, before a perfect God, made our perfect day. This past year has been anything but easy, but amidst the challenges, struggles, frustrations, fears, and tears, I still look at my groom, my husband, and I can honestly say that I am more in love with him today, one year later, than I was that perfect October day. God is stretching us, transforming us, and making us stronger, both individually and as a couple, and I can't wait for the next year, and the next, and the next. Not because of us, but because we laid it all at His feet 1 year ago today. And we will continue...

Happy 1st Anniversary, Wade! I love you so much!



1 comment: